Drawn Today Podcast 10!

Friday, August 13, 2010



Episode 10 has been introduced to the wilds of the internet.



Derek, Marc, Mark, Grant, and Eric talk about a bunch of stuff. But I wasn't able to make it on the show (that'd be me--->Aaron) so, you'll just have to miss out on all the cool stuff I would have said. I will hand it to these guys though, they did one hell of a show and covered a ton of topics; like sketchbooks, wacom tablets, studios, painting digital and traditional. I had a great time listening while editing this show so I know you're going to love this one. So, if you're not already downloading it in iTunes (and leaving us some feedback) you must be downloading it from the link on the home page.



Listen to Episode 10

And checkout our new podcast extras page in the right pane.


Subscribe to Drawn Today in iTunes





Subscribe to Drawn Today's main RSS feed

No comments:

Post a Comment